GST - foundation stain HELP

Cyu511

Dec 14, 2010
i've found a smear of liquid foundation inside my new GST. does any of you know how to clean it? i've tried water + a small amount of soap, but doesn't seem to go away.
:crybaby:

Did you just buy it? Return and exchange for a new one. I got my classic flap a week back and I found a scratch on it when I came home. I called the boutique and they allowed me to do an exchange within 14 days :smile:

Did you just buy it? Return and exchange for a new one. I got my classic flap a week back and I found a scratch on it when I came home. I called the boutique and they allowed me to do an exchange within 14 days :smile:
it is my fault though. i didn't realize that my foundation dripped then rubbed against my wallet and i've put the wallet inside my handbag.:pout::sad:

Uhhh..she spilled it. Why would you think she could return it? UGH.

OP - sorry what happened. I hope someone can help you with some good advice. Good luck.

What colour is your gst? can you post picture of the stain...
don't use soap and water.... it could do more damage dear....
one safe option is to get professionally clean like ssicaa mentioned...
I do get foundation on my black maxis (both lamb and caviar) transfer from my fingers... but it does get out by wiping with leather cleaner.... but spilling it is another issue... it might be absorbed into the leather.... thus a more professional help may be required... but don't be heartbroken... this problem can be rectified....

What colour is your gst? can you post picture of the stain...
don't use soap and water.... it could do more damage dear....
one safe option is to get professionally clean like ssicaa mentioned...
I do get foundation on my black maxis (both lamb and caviar) transfer from my fingers... but it does get out by wiping with leather cleaner.... but spilling it is another issue... it might be absorbed into the leather.... thus a more professional help may be required... but don't be heartbroken... this problem can be rectified....

I have red gst

Oooopsss sorry... I totally forgot that GST has fabric lining... I don't have one so I totally presumed it was like the classic flaps that was why you used soap and water (duh! I am so slow)... actually I think it is much easier to clean professionally I think looking at the dark lining... that is a relief (light colour lining would be more a nightmare would'nt you think?)... Just get it professionally clean sooner than later would be the best option.... :smile:
Don't be too hard on yourself it does not look that bad.... **** happens... many times to me and my chanels matter of fact... :biggrin:

How about a makeup remover wipe I got powder foundation inside my LV artsy which is fabric also I used one of my Mac makeup remover wipes and it came right off, good luck