GST bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok heading to NYC tomorrow to pick up my new GST! I am so excited. I have three colors on hold, original beige (looks carmel), bordeaux, and gray. I really want a bag that I will be able to use a lot. Love the bordeaux but not sue I would use it in spring/summer...also dont want the color to be outdated in 3 years! I have a black chanel now and thats it!

I am so confused between old caviar and washed cavier? I hear so many things. Some like soft easier to carry but worry about bag not staying in shape as long...

If anyone has an opinion on the color/ caviar I would love to hear from you! I am leaning towards beige because very classic and i think can be worn with both light and dark colors, please correct me if I am wrong

Believe me I would love to have lots of choices for chanel but they are very expensive and I must be very selective as I only purchase one every 2 or three years! PLEASE HELP!!!!

2. original beige would go with any season :smile:

3. I would choose beige or grey! Good luck!

4. Grey

5. In the new washed caviar I would get the bordeaux or the grey!

I love all of the colors, but if I were to get a black or beige I would probably get one in the older caviar as it seems to be more durable. I have several of both styles of caviar and though I have a new beige in the washed caviar I just got an older style beige GST because I think it will hold up better. Crazy I know!

6. i would say grey if it's a darker grey, but i think the grey gst is light. so bordeaux if you can find one that has even color.

7. I say go with gray :tup:

8. I think the beige is great in the GST, especially if you have a black bag already, then you would have a bag for every occasion.

Your heart will draw you to the right one within seconds of entering the store tho ;)

9. How much is the GST in NYC now?

10. i think they are now around $2195...
    i have several gst's & love them for everyday...
    i adore my bordeaux from last season - dont know if
    you can find this color but it seems to blend with
    everything...

11. Chanel also have the GST is Dark Brown:yes::tup:

12. I also use my Fall 2007 Bordeaux all year. It's a very versatile color. I also like the idea of a beige GST, but the bordeaux is really special.

Judy

13. I would go for gray! looks very nice. and its neutral as well.

14. I would say the grey or the caramel beige.. classics! Best of luck on your choice :tup:

15. I'm going to be the outsider on this one but I'm going to say white!