Gryson Skye Grey with White Trim

Well, it's very true that Kooba's Fall seson has fallen Flat but I am hoping they get their ...er...stuff together for Spring. So in the meantime I have gone Gryson crazy.

I saw the Green Jesse...and I don't care for that color green at all. What I really like is the Military colors in the Fall 2007 stuff. The Layla in Military....Ahhhh. But another 1500 is not in my budget.

I bet if you beg Santa (perhaps sitting on his knee?!) and bat your eyes and promise to be good (but maybe a little naughty every now and then, wink)- that baby might end up under the tree :smile:

I saw a bunch of Grysons at Nordstroms today. I saw the Grey Skyes with white handles and the silver Nylon Skye's. Very nice. I also saw the Jaspers. WoooooBoy...this is one BIG bag. I have a woven Rust on the way. They had no woven Grysons at all but the Jaspers were huge. But neat looking. I am a little odd as I hate the Olivia's and how they look. Love the Skye and Like the Jasper better than the Olivia.
I have been using my Jesse the last couple days. I LOVE this Gryson. Such a neat rugged looking bag that is going to wear and age great. Perfect size too.

I saw a bunch of Grysons at Nordstroms today. I saw the Grey Skyes with white handles and the silver Nylon Skye's. Very nice. I also saw the Jaspers. WoooooBoy...this is one BIG bag. I have a woven Rust on the way. They had no woven Grysons at all but the Jaspers were huge. But neat looking. I am a little odd as I hate the Olivia's and how they look. Love the Skye and Like the Jasper better than the Olivia.
I have been using my Jesse the last couple days. I LOVE this Gryson. Such a neat rugged looking bag that is going to wear and age great. Perfect size too.
Lexie, I've seen your beautiful pictures of your blue jean woven skye. Do you have any modeling pictures? I'd like to see how big it looks on a real person instead of a mannequin! That's the best I could find online. Anyway, TIA if you have any.