Gryson Olivia at Bloomingdales for $223+tax

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I walk away for this deal, and it was hard but just had too, I never seen a Gryson at Bloomingdales and there was the Olivia sitting on the counter all by herself and I picked her up and looked her over, she is a nice bag but I just can't do it! If anyone is interested she is at the Bloomingdales in Miami. The SA also told me there were 2 more in King of Prussia. Here is the store info for Miami:

Miami, FL

Store Address:
    The Falls Mall
    8778 SW 136th Street Miami, FL 33176

Phone Number:
    305-252-6300

Store Hours:
    Today's hours: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
    Tomorrow's hours: 10:00AM - 9:30PM
    [​IMG] See more store hours

And she looks like this one at eluxury:

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11527705

2. Fab bag, someone grab it!

3. a steal at $223!! :yes:wow!

4. Wow! What a great price on a great bag!!

5. I like this bag. Thanks for sharing the info. I will go to KOP Bloomingdales tomorrow after work. I hope the bag is still availabe then.

6. Thanks for posting! This is a very good deal! What color is the bag?

7. Wondering if you could use the $15 off $75 coupons they gave out during the private sale on this one. That would make the bag $208 and even less if they let you use 2 of them.

8. What a great deal! hope a tpfer gets it!

9. I just went to Bloomingdales at King of Prussia Mall in PA during lunch hour, but I didn't see any Gryson bags there. Probably they were gone already.