Gryson interior question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone!

I was wondering whether someone who owns the Gryson Skye in Chocolate can post pictures of the interior? I'm interested in bidding on one (since I can't seem to find that color anywhere), but not sure what it looks like. On a secondary note, do you guys think that this bag has been replicated? I'm just trying to figure out if the one I'm eyeing is authentic or not.

THANK YOU! :smile:

2. SuLi

I have the Gryson Skye in Military. My sister has the chocolate. The interior color is the same. Kind of a mushroomy moss green suede. The reason I mention that it is the same as the military is that Shoptwigs.com has a picture posted of the interior of a military Skye. Whew! Hope you could follow that! Did you see the new Holiday colors? I went crazy for the cerise.

As far as knock-offs go, I would think that would be very speedy indeed to have replicas at this point, since this is a brand new line.

3. Thank you for the information! I appreciate it!

4. I can't imagine the faked them so soon...but who knows. Here's mine. I am absolutely crazy about this bag. My lighting is a little off but the inside is a tanish-mushroom like- moss green shade like Romeolady said. I raved about this bags lining in another thread. Truly quality INSIDE and out.
    gryson.JPG

gryson inside.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice