GRRRR!! I hate low "offers"

1. Someone offered to buy my Papillon 19 (used for about a month, patina hasn't even set yet) for $50 OMG!! I'm SOOOO insulted!!! Just ranting...

Anyone else ever feel that way?

2. thats horroable lets say they left out a number or 2 ;)

3. Makes me mad how I'm getting so many low offers, the other one was like $100. I'm not selling a fake bag and fake bags run up to lik $150. Crazy.

4. It just shows you that they are not even serious about the purchase. Anyone who makes that silly of an offer is expecting a fake.

5. Oh, I totally hate it - sometimes I'd reply in BOLD that it's an AUTHENTIC bag sorry but yep,know what u mean !

6. Not surprised at all. I have experience this countless times :rant:

7. yea. it's too common these days. sad really.

8. Yes, they probably don't know, so they just assume it's a fake, as the vast majority are. Or.....could it possibly be, that they're trying to test you, to see if you sell fakes, or not?! :idea:

9. some fake sellers have the nerve to refuse such low offers.. and insist theirs is authentic/etc. sad.:shocked: :mad:

10. Did you list on eBay? How insulting! Obviously looking for a fake! Good luck selling it for a decent price!

11. that's insulting!:rant:

the nerve that some people have!! :mad:

12. Is it on eBay? No one expects a LV to be real on eBay. That's a cheapskate offer for a fake!!! :mad:

13. Sorry about this katie. Maybe it was some teenager who really doesn't know anything about the brand. I definately understand your fustration though.

14. As long as it's still in the 3 digits I'm still eh... when it's down to 2 it just makes me want to scream. Especially cause I paid retail =( Who knew it was so hard to sell a Papillon 19?

Also, is that Joey in your avatar?

15. I never get offended, I just laugh and decline.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice