Grrr!!

oh reverie

♪ ♫ ♪
Jan 18, 2009
I was so excited to win a Coach large Zoe yesterday for only $150! The seller had 100+ feedback and 5 other Coach bags listed as well.
I made payment yesterday...waited for the seller to reply...and this is the response I received today:

Hi There,
I am so sorry to cancel the auction before it's over. I dont have any of the bag left. My sister return them all back to the store because there was some damages (scratches) when we got it back home from the buckle. I tried to exahnged that with coach but they dont have any avail. so I return them b/c it's not what I have advertized on ebay. I apologize for the inconvience.

WHAT THE HECK?! I assume she did this with the other 5 bags as well.
I mean, what is the point of this?! Why let the auctions go on, be won by someone, RECEIVE PAYMENT AND WAIT A DAY, before deciding to notify the buyer that it is no longer available?!

I am so steamed right now I just needed to vent to my fellow bag ladies. :cursing::rant::pout:

It almost certainly is an excuse, but it is, vaguely, possible that it's true and if so, with all the SNAD condition nightmares on here, I guess we shouldn't be too hard on her for trying to do the right thing?

Definitely keep your eye out for the probable relist, though! :yes: