GRRR!! Josephine of Emelie?

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
I love the fact that the Josephine has a detachable coin purse and has 3 compartments

NICE

But I do not love the fact that it is a tri-fold wallet

YIKES

So went to see the Emilie wallet. It was beautiful. You can put your phone and stuff in and it is not a trifold

WOAH
But it does not have a detachable coin purse

NO

Help me!! :woohoo::woohoo::confused1::confused1::help::help::help:

Get the emilie!

I bought the Josephine at the end of April 2011....it has been at LV for 3 weeks because it needs to be repaired. The leather on the button and the blue lining was peeling. It looks terrible and I haven't had it for a year. Don't let the pull out coin purse be a deciding factor. You can use a cles instead and it will hold more - I love my cles.

Also check out the Zippy compact - that is a gorgeous wallet that holds lots of cards, cash and coins.

Emilie!!! Have it & Love it!! Like Shoebaglady said, you can always get a cles, or something to hold your coins in!! This wallet can hold a ton, yet it still stays thin and light!! :smile:

I have the bleu Josephine and have used it daily for the past 2.5 years. The peeling was a defect of the original batch and I experienced it but LV replaced it with a new wallet and Irhaven't had issues since. I love the tri-fold because the interior top pocket is open the length of the wallet so I can hide things down in there and the removable zipper part is great!

I have the bleu Josephine and have used it daily for the past 2.5 years. The peeling was a defect of the original batch and I experienced it but LV replaced it with a new wallet and Irhaven't had issues since. I love the tri-fold because the interior top pocket is open the length of the wallet so I can hide things down in there and the removable zipper part is great!

You're very lucky! The SA's acted like they weren't aware of the defect and didn't exchange my wallet and in fact, gave me a hard time about it. I wish they had consistency.

You're very lucky! The SA's acted like they weren't aware of the defect and didn't exchange my wallet and in fact, gave me a hard time about it. I wish they had consistency.

I called and asked to speak to the manager and explained what happened and how I read it was a defect and would like a replacement. She told me to mail it in (No LV in Maine :sad: ) and than overnighted a replacement to me. I was nice and polite but didn't BS around it. Try again, or try a different shop.

I called and asked to speak to the manager and explained what happened and how I read it was a defect and would like a replacement. She told me to mail it in (No LV in Maine :sad: ) and than overnighted a replacement to me. I was nice and polite but didn't BS around it. Try again, or try a different shop.

They have it at the boutique. So frustrating!