GRR! Im so mad!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last night I was on ebay and found my holy grail bag...the summer 2006 sig scarf tote and found one that was in pristine condition (Ive been looking for a long time) with no bids so I emailed the seller and they sent me a msg saying BIN was 95.00!!!!! WOW! So i click on it and someone had already bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really couldve cried. :crybaby:It took a while to find one in that perfect unused condition and for a price like that?! Sorry...I just needed to rant a little...my man didn't understand...but my 5 year old son gave me a hug and told me "sometimes we cant always get the things we want mommy. It'll be ok.".... guess my own words came back to bite me! lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320233295754&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

2. I'm sorry! That's so disappointing! Hopefully you will be able to find another one. Kids do say the "darnedest" things!

3. I am so sorry! I hope you are able to find another one! I will keep my eyes open for one for you.

4. O I'm SO sorry to hear that... hopefully another one will show up soon that you get buy!

5. that is very sweet thank you!! Do you think JAX might still have one someone hidden in their back closets somewhere? I should probably call......

6. Oh ya thats a great idea! I would call JAX, who knows they might have one then you know for sure it is new!

7. So sorry!Nothing is like that feeling of almost having it in your clutches! :sad:

8. i am so sorry, hopefully you would find another one. best of luck.

9. I am sooo sorry! I've been there before and I know how it feels; it's like you sit there for a few seconds in total shock trying to comprehend what just happened, and trying not to cry.

Keep watching, I am sure another one will come up! :flowers:

10. That stinks! Don't worry! I'm sure you will get it soon!

11. Im on the phone right now with the coach man on the phone and there is one available but not at the distribution center...which means it could be at an outlet so im on hold to see if he can track it down...Now, this is coach love!!! lol Am i pathetic!? All for a pretty bag....:nuts: Im crossing my fingers.....still on hold...........:popcorn:............:whistle:

12. OMG!!! Yay! I hope they find it for you!

13. :crybaby:

14. nope :crybaby: i cant believe im so upset.

15. That sucks! I'm so sorry!!

Here is what i would do!

I'd email the seller again and ask her to cancel it with the other person since the buy it now was for you! Offer her another 10 or 20 bucks for her trouble...

ITS WORTH A SHOT!!! GOOD LUCK!!!