Growing Stella Collection?

Not crazy at all. I have two stellas as well -- black and wine red. I use them all the time for work.

I may be wrong but I think the pics that Helena posted are not of new bags but are pics of the Fall '04 bags that were on the NM website back when they were available. I think she just wrote "NM online" to indicate where the pics were from. I think (?) that MJ is no longer producing the Stella.

I may be wrong but I think the pics that Helena posted are not of new bags but are pics of the Fall '04 bags that were on the NM website back when they were available. I think she just wrote "NM online" to indicate where the pics were from. I think (?) that MJ is no longer producing the Stella.

Chigirl, yup to all. =) I usually include the source of the pictures, Bark & Indigo were copied from NM online.

Those pictures were posted to show Fall 04 Soft Calf colors (Black, Indigo, Maroon, Sap Green, Bark, Thistle, Washed Rose). The last colors released for New Stella (with padlocks) were Cantaloupe & Muted Pink in 2005 (can't remember the season, either Fall or Resort).

In Fall 05, New Stella was also available for Quilted Leather line in Black, Pearl, Bordeaux, Petrol, Taupe ...; Quitled Stella came with chain shoulder strap. Some of the colors (Taupe & Petrol) are still available at MJ store in LA.

I'm a Marc Jacobs Multiple-Colour Repeat Offender. I won't tell you how many Sophia's I have... I say buy what you want!

Me too. =) I have 2 Elises, 2 Venetias, ....
I've been looking for Blake #2 as well.

Stella is one of those classic styles that members have in multiple colors. If I remember correctly, Youngprof has 4. =)

Why oh why did you dc the Stella Marc??? I love the Stella no such thing as having to many. I really wanted it in Sap Green or Indigo. The Sap Green is such a gorgeous color I have it in the Sophia & wish I had gotten it in the Stella.

Various Indigo from Fall '04.

(source: Neimanmarcus.com)
NML5218_ap.jpg

(source: ebay/prnausicaa)
c7_12.JPG

b3_12.JPG

I just have one Stella, it's the Indigo with turquoise stitching. I actually got it the beginning of this year, had to search for it. I'd always wanted a Stella, and for some reason just felt like I had to get one this year. All the recent collections didn't have a Stella so I got worried it was going to be discontinued. None of the dept stores had them anymore, and by chance someone I talked to mentioned the Marc Jacobs store on Melrose. I called them and they had only one color, the indigo! Perfect because I had a black Sophia and didn't want another black purse. I drove right down there and picked it up! One of my favorite purses ever!

After nagging bag.lover and Zoinksta to death, I can finally put my mind to ease that my new Washed Rose stella is authentic (Plus, I just found the "made in italy" stamped into the lining... I was having problems finding it before. lol

Here she is!

mj6.jpg

Attachments

• mj6.JPG
    mj6.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 59