Grow to love it OR sell it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my gold Majorelle from the Cabazon outlet today and all of a sudden, the bag doesn't feel like me. I kind of like it....but then I kind of don't. I definitely jumped too fast on this one, primarily because they were running the extra 20% off sale. I ended up paying $729.20. So, I thought I would come to the forum for advice. Should I just hold on to it and see if I ever grow to love it? Or should I try and sell it on feebay? I haven't sold on there (only bought) so I'm weary of the hassle involved with selling. Plus, I don't want to take more than a $100 loss. What to do, what to do? Any advice is appreciated.:tup:

2. I don't know, maybe keep it for a few days and see if you'll get to like it? If not then you can try selling it; with the market like that out there there's no guarantee that it will really sell at a price that you want it to though...I bought a bag a few days ago, then I wasn't sure about it when I brought it home, so I sat on it for a few days and finally decided returning it (thank God I could). Keep thinking about it and you'll come to a decision! Good luck!

3. Think about it and if you sell you might not loss $ but break even

4. I have bought several things from the outlet. One time I got a bag that I was not crazy about(it was not 20% off) and they let me exchange it. They actually just gave me a store credit to use anytime. It might be worth a try if they have another item you like. I would probably ask to speak to the manager.

5. If you don't love it see if they can give you an exchange or store credit!

6. I would give it another day and maybe try it with different outfits from your wardrobe, but if you're still not comfortable with it after that then I agree with the others that I'd at least ask about an exchange or store credit. I had the same reaction to a black patent Majorelle I purchased a while ago and returned, even though it looks great on many members here, so it's just a case of not every bag being the right fit for every person.

7. Thanks for all the replies! :smile: I'm going to follow the advice of giving it a few days, trying it with different outfits, and see if my feelings change. If not, I will talk to the manager and try to get a store credit. Thanks again!