Group Pics of MAM's & Matinee!!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
OK- Ladies. I've been promising picture for days now and I finally had some free time to do so. I will be posting three separate threads.. the first one (this one) will show my group pictures.

Wine MAM
Hazelnut MAM
Dark Grey MAM
Glazed Espresso MAM
Night / Night Matinee

These are all the RM's I own as of now but I have a Wine Nikki on the way that I cannot wait to receive!!

The following two threads will show closeups of my two brand new MAMs (Wine & Hazelnut), I have to apologize in advance for not having modeling pics at this time but I will post some in the next couple days.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Untitled 16.JPG
    Untitled 16.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 318
  • Untitled 17.JPG
    Untitled 17.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Untitled 18.JPG
    Untitled 18.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Untitled 20.JPG
    Untitled 20.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 68
Kim.. I refused to answer this question until the Nikki arrives : ) Until then my mouth is duct taped shut. I am just too afraid to answer this until I have all the facts!! LOL

I'm surprised I like Dark Grey best. It's so handsome. Which colour goes best with clothes, Lilrock? Help me decide :smile:

attachment.php

I love your collection!!! They all look new!:nuts: Have you taken any of them out for a spin yet? Hehe!

HAHA!! Yes- I have used all of them except the Wine MAM as I just got her and it's been raining where I live off & on. I take REALLY good care of my bags! I keep them stuffed at all times when not in use. I condition them regularly. Even when I'm wearing them I really baby them. I've never been one of those people who could just throw their bags around, I love them too much! If you saw them irl you'd think they were brand new.. hehe.

I know some might say that the whole point of having these nice bags is to enjoy them and get full use out of them but I really do!! I just happen to baby them a bit.

I'm sure I'm not alone :nogood:

Thanks everyone!:flowers:

I'm surprised I like Dark Grey best. It's so handsome. Which colour goes best with clothes, Lilrock? Help me decide :smile:

attachment.php

Corsetted:

I absolutely LOVE my Dark Grey MAM and I actually have the matching Elisha strap for it too but forgot to include it in my group pics : (
But to be perfectly honest it isn't my favorite RM bag. Not b/c it isn't beautiful but b/c she has a lot to compete with. The dark greay is a subtle bag that makes a quitestatemnt.. which is nice. I find myself drawn to the colors that POP! Kwim? I like to take a break from bags that pop though in which case I reach for her. She looks great with blacks and whites. Any color that adds a nice contrast.

I'd have to say the most wearable RM bags I have are the Night Matinee and the Hazelnut MAM. Don't get me wrong I love all of them equally but these two are easiest to wear for me.

Hope this helps!!:yes: