Grosgrain or Patent Bow Varas/Varinas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are your thoughts on the two kinds, any pros and cons. I lean towards the grosgrain sometimes because its the classic look, but then I find they may get dirty, while the patent looks a bit more modern.

2. I personally prefer the grosgrain bow :love: I think it really makes the bow pop if its not the same color AND texture as the main part of the shoe. Dirt would only be an issue for me if it's a lighter color shoe (ie. white, beige, baby pink/blue/yellow), but even then I prefer the grosgrain, but I would be super paranoid whenever I wore them out :sweatdrop:

3. I prefer the patent ones! I like the texture of the whole shoe being the same and that it's easier to keep clean is just a bonus!

That being said, I do like the texture of the grosgrain as well, and I think it's a "cuter" shoe with the grosgrain as opposed to the patent.

4. I have the grosgrain bow on my Varinas and they are vanilla (yellow) and still have many uses they are not dirty. But I do actually like both. Try them on and see which you like better.

5. patent is so much easier to keep clean