groovee vs. dr.q remy electric violet help please!

lpratt

O.G.
May 23, 2007
hi all, i recently ordered the dr. q remy in electric violet but they sent me the classic groovee in electric violet. (they're both on sale)

now they don't know if they have the remy in stock anymore.
i have to wait for their response tomorrow.

so my question is i already have a groovee in saddle, do i need another in electric violet, or wait for another remy to appear?

what do you all think of the remy??

hmmm...help, i'm stumped on this one :confused1::confused1::confused1:
any advice? lynn

Attachments

• 6901-874270-p.jpg
    6901-874270-p.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 6627-874110-p.jpg
    6627-874110-p.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 158
i totally prefer the shape of the groove. i dont like the twisted handles on the remy bag. i think even if you own saddle, you could totally have an electric violet groove as well. the colors are so different, and im sure you love your saddle, so you already know the style works for you. best of luck deciding!! electric violet is like the best purple EVER!!

i posted my groove a week ago (my groove looked just like your remy, with the outside pocket and everything) and everyone liked the twisted handles, said leather looked yummy, etc. several people even sent me a private message asking for the Item number & etc so they can get it too.

I debated between Remy & Groove for a really long time too but the remy is just a little too big. if you take out all the stuffing, it sags a lot and it made my groove like 4 inches longer so imagine what it would do to the remy! and the remy is bigger in every direction.

if the groove you received looks like the remy, then I would say yes. if it doesn't, I would get a completely different bag. =\

at least if the groove looks like the remy, you have two completely different looking bags. =\

i personally prefer the groovee a little more than the remy. i, too, own a groovee and love it. have you seen the remy in person? if that's the bag you really want then you should definitely try to hold out for it. even if the groovee was on sale you don't want to always look at it and wish it was a remy!

good luck, either way you really can't go wrong with that fantastic color!

I would keep the Groove, I am not a fan of the Remy. Actually, if it were me I would return the groove and get a Hillier in electric violet. The hillier is such a great bag.

wow!ok, i guess i'm keeping the groovee.

heathie02: i agree, i love the hillier, but i already have two, so i wanted another satchel type bag

i've actually never seen the remy irl, but kinda thought a different style would be better than two of the same, but hmmm...now i guess i'll rethink that!

thank you so much ladies, you always help!!
:tpfrox: lynn