Groom Scarf!! Please help

Baby Doll

shop-bop
Jul 13, 2006
I have both the mini lin speedy and the monogrm speedy 30, I am thinking about purchasing the groom scarf to tie on my mono speedy? What do you guys think? I have never used a scarf on my bag before. someone told me to look at the mini lin scarf but i couldnt find it anywhere,
Can any of you help me and let me know if you think the speedys look good with the scarf tied on them or should i just forget about it. Also, what color is my other decison. thanks

I posted this on the other thread also, but I'd go with the bandeau instead of a scarf, if you're going with the Groom. With the scarf, the design is pretty much in the middle and if you fold it to tie it on your bag, you won't see the Groom, just part of the stripes.

If you just want to see the design, you can look at vuitton.com. To buy, just call the 866 numbers, they will find for you.

You have to be careful alot of them are big scarves....too big to tie on your bag.

oh, it is so beautiful! What scarf is that? is it the long or short one? Also do you use it one your mini lin speedy all the time. I was told that the groom scarf didnt match the mini lin, but it sure looks great in the photo

yes, but i guess there is two types of groom scarfs. One that is long and thin and it is priced at 110 and the other standard square one is about 145.00. I cant decide which one I want. i would like the advice that anyone can offer,,thanks

I prefer the bandeau :smile:
It just depends on which print you want..the scarf has a larger print and a larger Groom and the bandeau has a tiny LV print and 2 little Grooms on the ends.

oh, i have Jack and Lucy too! Did you ever try the longer scarf on your bag or did you just decide that the square one is best. I keep looking at your photo of the mini lin with the scarf, it is really beautiful. Do you only use it on your bag?? sorry for so many questions! thanks