Groom Purchases - Anyone yet?

No, you didn't get the date wrong - I was also told they would be sold from today, but when I asked they said they hadn't been delivered yet ... though I know they were even selling them last week to special customers. And I had been on the waiting list for a long time. Believe me, there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes of the stores, SAs manipulating the waiting lists, reserving items for their favourite customers, etc. I refuse to play along, building up a special relationship with a SA, bringing little gifts, and so on, so I'm kept waiting. If that's the way they treat a good customer, makes me want to tell them to forget about my order - and then I only have myself to blame if I still want it !

Oh ok.. Eek I really hope they'll still honour the fact the I'm on the wait list and still save a piece for me :sad: .. I was only 5th on the wait list but he said that there are only 10 cles available!! Hope you'll get your wait list stuff soon as well!

I was the 1st in the store to get them and have 3 more items on hold, I want to get the red agenda too!! Apparently, they will be changing their store window display today and replacing them with....the GROOM Window Display. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Among them I like the cles, zippy organiser, zipped compact and yellow agenda....in fact I like them all!!!! The bandanas and keychain are not in store yet so will have to wait.....

:wlae: :yahoo: :smile: :yes: :heart: :jammin: :love:

Yes I saw the red wallet but I found it a bit odd, i.e. the bellboy pic was very high up till from the front angle you couldnt really see his head....hope u get what i am trying to say. They should have made the bellboy a bit lower so that from the front, you can see the full view of the bellboy. Other than that the red was very enticing.

Yes I saw the red wallet but I found it a bit odd, i.e. the bellboy pic was very high up till from the front angle you couldnt really see his head....hope u get what i am trying to say. They should have made the bellboy a bit lower so that from the front, you can see the full view of the bellboy. Other than that the red was very enticing.

I got the picture. Thanks. :P

I got all mine! They're being Fedexed out. Here's what I'll have pics of to show:
both keychains (red/blue)
round coin holder
regular cles
all 3 agendas
compact zip wallet (the light blue one that merc has)

And gee...because I spent over 2K I get free shipping LOL

She did say that she might not have every piece in stock (she's almost 100% positive she does) but if not then they'll ship it in separate shipments. She said they are getting pieces in every day.
I have no idea where I was on the waitlist...but I did give back a zippy organizer & the larger wallet if anyone wants to give Michigan Avenue, Chicago store a call if they're looking for those pieces.

oooh I see!