Groom line cles (porte monnaie ronde?)

Edit: Yeah it does. I just read the description... :P

Not trying to hijack your thread, karman... but: Karen said that the Pastilles Keychain will be out soon!!!!

jm311 said:
Doesn't the heat stamped "P" stand for press?

I think so...I read about it somewhere in the auction...

It says here..."It has a 'P' stamped inside which means that this coins purse has been sent from the Louis Vuitton Press Release Office to VIP's and Journalist as a gift preview. "

I told her about wanting a keychain of some sort... either the brown Pastilles Keychain or a Panda Cles... here's what she said:

"The Pastilles keychain is suppose to be out very soon! For the Panda call 866!"

"In the Press Kit of the "Pastilles Keychain and Extender/Charms bag" it says that the Launch date was suppose to be at the end of july. It was suppose to be launched with the Prefall collection as it take part of the Prefall. It has been pushed back to the end of August. Everything can change! The keychain will be $290 / pochette extender/charms bag between $350 and $375

For the Miroir Keychain Inventeur the price will be $210 / $250 CAD available in Silver / Gold, That's the only Miroir keychain ."- Karen

Ummm... I think she's talking about the one posted below... It seems like it would make too much of a clickity-clackity sound... but it's cute nonetheles... ;)
VUITTON-MIROIR-CLES.jpg