Groom Launch Special Event

1. The last two days of this month:yahoo:
    SCP & other select stores will have an in store event with models dressed as Groom Guy & treats!!!!!:yahoo: So that is when we can pick up our goodies & have some fun while doing it!!!!
    I love my SA! :wlae:

2. how exciting! I wonder if for the Miroir release they will have the models dress up as aluminum foil :P

3. :lol:
    :lol: :lol: That might just make my husband more inclined to purchase those extra Miroir pieces I am craving.

4. Thanks for the info taco!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Why dont i ever get invited!!!!!!!!

6. Selena, you should walk in Paris Hilton style and demand an invitation! :lol:

7. How fun! :yahoo:

8. Seriously Selena, you have way more LV than me. I am still in shock at being invited. Coolest thing that has happened to me in a loooong long time. Just ask you favorite SA.

9. do you need an invitation to go in during this event?

10. Ooooh if they're doing that in Toronto, I will definitely try try try to get a photo with a life groom (oh he better be hot !).

11. Aw I wish my store would do this.
    Mine only has trunk shows/previews..those are fine but eh.
    I want them to do something FUN.

12. ha ha ha! awesome, if you get pics, i want to seee!!!!:yes: you better get some pics of some SIZZILING grooms for us!!!

13. I don't think so. My SA said the S/O event is invitation only, but he didn't say anything about this one. I am pretty sure that this is going on at other LVs, I think Laurence or another tpfer
    mentioned that his store is going to have a groomsman too.

I still don't know how I got on the invitation list for the S/O...I really don't spend that much:angel:

14. Oh I'll make him carry my baggage.. :graucho::graucho:

15. :lol: I love this place!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice