Groom Collection

I thought the agenda was going to be $240 (or at least thats what I thought it said in the book I saw over the weekend), although that does sound a little too cheap for an agenda...OH WELL. I'm going to get it anyway!:biggrin:

Selena said:
Its cute! I dont know if I would want anything from the collection but it is cute. Maybe a small piece just as a collectible.
Nice thanks for posting.
I completely agree with Selena. I can't see myself with a huge piece from that collection.

I think they're cute! I love stripes. I especially like the red stripes, but am assuming that what you see is what you get -- I couldn't get a key change holder in red -- only the yellow shown?

If I hadn't just sent my agenda in to be hot stamped, I would've gotten this one, so I'll probably get the key/change holder with the yellow stripe!

Bag Fetish said:
Off topic i like your avatar with your puppy in your speedy. I put mine in my white mc speedy :smile: Now if only he'd stay there.

Oh, I just did notice this :biggrin: Omg, he's so sweet (bag also) :heart:
Btw, mine is not puppy, she is 5 years old and she loves to be in bag. She is just used to do that :P

twoharleygal said:
I think they're cute! I love stripes. I especially like the red stripes, but am assuming that what you see is what you get -- I couldn't get a key change holder in red -- only the yellow shown?

If I hadn't just sent my agenda in to be hot stamped, I would've gotten this one, so I'll probably get the key/change holder with the yellow stripe!

What the Leather Goods Mgr told me was that the colors you see are what you get? So no custom choosing on the color of stripes. :sad:
Oh well. Still getting the Cles or the Round.