Groom Collection

1. Its cute! I dont know if I would want anything from the collection but it is cute. Maybe a small piece just as a collectible.
    Nice thanks for posting.

2. I hate it. =( But I also hated the Pandas...

3. Oh I love it, so cute :heart:

Is there going to be some bags in this collection ?

4. Off topic i like your avatar with your puppy in your speedy. I put mine in my white mc speedy :smile: Now if only he'd stay there.
    [​IMG]

5. cute, I put myself in the waiting list this morning..
    I plan to hang it on my mono bag

6. It's so cute! I personally love it. No idea on prices though...

7. Cute, I really like this piece!

8. As far as I can remember

monnie ronde: $280
    Key change holder : $230
    smal agenda: $340
    zippy wallet : around $700
    PTI : AROUND $600

9. OOhhhh I love the colors..

10. It looked adorable from the pictures in the look book. I don't want every single piece, but I did order a cles in blue, just so I can have a piece of this collection.

11. Thanks.:biggrin:

Hmm...I think I'm going to have to save up and buy a piece from this collection.

12. hmm, I think I'd like to get a key change holder in yellow, and MAYBE a small agenda in...blue? Does anyone know the definitive list of colors? I know red, orange, yellow, green, blue...

13. I think it's cute as a coin purse or something, but, not on a purse or anything :smile:

14. I think I'll end up getting the Cles (key/change holder) and the Porte Monnaie Round.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice