Groom collection pic

1. I'm posting this real quick since I'm at work. I found a pic of the Groom collection by doing a google search. I did a print screen since it's only a cache apparently from an msn group (that also means it's not an official pic and I can't be sure of the authenticity)
    Here it goes (click to expand):
    screen.Jpg
    Ciao!

2. Ohhh Yeah, When I was going through the upcoming bags book, I saw that, Not for me so I didn't linger. Guess MJ is trying to appeal to the metrosexuals. Any guys out there going for it???:biggrin:

3. I'm a girl and definitely not for me...bring back cherry blossom or something like that! lol

4. I'm not too sure. But I like interesting and limited pieces so it may be fun as an agenda or cles. Have to see it in person.

5. i love the stripes!!! they are tdf but you can buy a normal agenda and have lv do that for you plus have initals paited on as well

6. Personally, I love it! It's so retro.

7. :hrmm: I don't find these attractive by any sense of the word but I'm sure they will sell,afterall it's LV ;) .

8. I don't like them that much either.

9. I wouldn't mind a small accessory like cles.:biggrin:

10. I'm not feeling it.

11. I think they are cute...and definately different!LOL!

12. Small cles I think must have...it's cute !Thank you for sharing.I've been looking forward to see the pics.:biggrin:

13. gotta see these in person...looks interesting, though.

14. I was expecting to hate it but I really like the retro look and stripes. :shocked: I think I would get either a cles or coin purse!

15. I like it, very very nice!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice