Groom collection confusion

1. [​IMG]
    I felt a little like an idiot being so knowledgeable in other areas of LV and having no clue precisley what the groom collection was for quite some time.:confused1: When the winter show '06 bags came out I thought OH thats the gromm collection.:yahoo: But NO! So is this the groom collection in its entirety of is there more.:shrugs: I hope I don't sound like a total moron.

BTW, I think the ANTM shoot with LV was inspired by the groom collection. All the bell boys with the divas luggage.:idea:

:heart: Louislovesfendi:heart:

2. There is also a bandana and scarf coming out.

3. Are you planning to get some items from this cute line??
    I adore the red stripe..

4. Sweet, I've been wanting an LV Scarf:party:

5. Fo' sho!:graucho:

6. Also exist 2 small (square shape) keyholders in natural cowhide leather with a picture of the groom.In two colors:red or blue.

7. please, i would like to see pictures of the bandana and the scarf

8. Here you go..

VUITTON-BANDANA-GROOM.jpg
  9. I want the scarf too

10. I had no idea what this was either, though, there was a photo in edit section of 9/06 Vogue (US) discussing accessories for accessories.

Also, what is a ANTM shoot ? I am new to this forum (and am lovin' it) I took my ManhattanGM handbag on "tour" for 30 days - even had people's heads in the bag smelling the new 'car' smell ! ! Purchased 8/2/06 NJ

11. THANKS FOR THE QUICK PIC ! :yahoo:

Luv the bandana, especially for the Fall. It kinda reminds me of a racer-type of scarf, very hot for autumn. :yes:

12. America's Next Top Model photo shoot. There's a gorgeous ad with a beautiful model and some bell boys and LV pieces. There's an active thread regarding ANTP in the LV forum in case you're interested.:yes:

13. ok dont kill me but i dont like the groom collection but i would love it if it was just the stripes

14. ^That's a good idea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice