Groom Bandeau or....

1. Hi all..

I am thinking of getting the Groom Bandeau in rouge..but then I saw pics of the bandana...

No way I'm getting both the bandeau and bandana...Would rather get the agenda:graucho:

So I need you ladies to help me to decide between....
    Groom rouge Bandeau OR...
    Groom rouge Bandana???:confused1:

Thank you!!;)

2. I love bandeau better because you can tie on the bag and still show the groom, wear it as head band, neck tie, belt..

3. I love the bandana....i have them ordered, both red and yellow...its too cute

4. I like the bandana... I would get it, but I have no use for it...

5. bandana

6. Thanks to all who have replied..:yes:

Hmm..that's what I worried about..which of the 2 isn't much of use besides more for accessorising my bag..

Nita: I don't have a sexy waist like yours to wear it as a belt..hehehe:lol:

7. I would go Bandeau, more unique and I like the look better on bags.

8. I love the bandeau...

9. I found a new use of bandeau when I went to my LGBT party (where I knew I had to dress fabulously)...

I used my bandeau as a bow tie.

It was a HUGE hit. People were like, omg a Vuitton bow tie.

10. :lol: You are too funny..I am sure anybody can pull it off..

11. Bandeau!:heart: You can wear it in your hair like a headband, as a sash/belt, accessory on your bag in a lovely bow, or around your neck.

12. Alrite..bandeau 5 votes, bandana 3 votes..
    So I'm getting the Bandeau tomorrow..!!:yahoo:

Nita: :lol: Alrite..I'm gonna try it if I can "tie" it over my waist as a belt..hehehe..:P

13. yeah get the bandeau - i got once just recently and its SUPER cute!!!

14. Yay for bandeau!! Just got the red today:yahoo: !!! It looks super cute on my rouge balenciaga!!!

[​IMG]

15. :nuts: :nuts: :love: :love: Very nice!!!! love them both!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice