Groom Bandeau for $100 BIN on Ebay

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. wow !

2. is it authentic?
    I dun even know that groom came out with scraves:P

3. Someone please tell me it's real! I really want to get it!!

4. Ooooh! That is a good deal! Retail is $110, right? She seems like a reputable seller. She's MPRS and has 100% fb. I don't know if the scarf is authentic, though.

5. ^ I am about to click on the BIN button! Can anyone verify authenticity?? *crossing fingers*

6. If she is an MPRS, she is most likely (if not 100%) selling the real deal. She's sold many LV bags on eBay, from reading her feedback.

7. Feedback, etc looks good to me :yes:

I have the red bandeau and don't see any difference (except that mine came with a different box) :flowers:

8. is this sold out in stores?

9. It doesn't seem easy to come by. I've been on the waiting list for it since before it even came out and the store I shop at still hasn't gotten one in for me. :P

10. still available just call 1866..

11. SHOOT! I just read she doesn't ship to Canada. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

12. ^awwww!!!

13. someone bought it! anyone from here?!

14. ME! :yahoo:

I had asked the seller a question earlier and was waiting for a reply... when I saw this thread, I figured I just better grab it before someone else does! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice