Groan what I had to endure today!!!

^^^and don't forget 2 water bottles, a special front pocket for your cell phone and a separate compartment for your keys! Why you can even find your glasses with a blind fold on!

I'm a total sucker for info-ads!

Hey Susie, I've had a ropey day too - maybe there's something in the air at the moment ? Finished the first week of our rehearsals which went well, but was very intense and we've got quite a lot of re-writing to do over the weekend (whilst looking after the kids, visiting my Mum, doing the weekly big food shop and spinning several plates on our heads at the same time :s). I've been feeling really under the weather all week too - just not 100% and very low energy (just at the point where I need to be firing on all cylinders).

Maybe the arrival of my Elvire tomorrow will perk me up a bit ? Hope it doesn't have the opposite effect :s(I'm still reeling from that customs charge:Push: so the bag better be spectacularly worth all the trouble:yes:).

Oh dear, what a shame that you're now, also, having problems with the Elvire/Fake Prada debacle, on top of everything else. :sad:

I'm sure it will all work out, eventually, though, as Paypal are sure to find in your favour. :yes: