Gris Tourterelle in Togo vs Chèvre

jenngu

optogirl
Feb 7, 2016
Reaching out to see if anyone has a bag in Gris Tourterelle in Togo or Chèvre? I’m trying to decide which leather and hardware I would prefer. I know I could post under special order thread but was hoping if anyone could post a picture of their bag in this color to help me decide.

Last edited:
So nice you are able to see the swatch in person to feel out the colors. Unfortunately I’ll be ordering mine without being in store.

How did you decide on hardware? Gris T seems like a color that could go with any hardware.
Gris T would go with any hardware, but I knew I wanted to choose hardware that was unique to special orders, so I was deciding between brushed gold and permabrass. Initially I chose brushed gold but then made a last minute switch! The brushed gold was stunning on these colors, but it stood out more as a feature, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized I wanted the hardware to blend so I switched to permabrass, which is a soft, lovely neutral color that would go with any color.

One of the reasons I went with chèvre was also because of the rarity. I hadn't seen it before and it was just luminous in person.

I have an SO in gris t togo with permabrass. Really it’s your preference on leather. I would personally only have a chèvre bag in something very small as it’s not my favorite leather for bags bigger than mini k. I prefer a matte look so togo is definitely my preference for Gris t.

Personally I think gris t with permabrass is absolutely stunning.

Follow your heart because then you know it will be the right decision! I ordered my first SO in chevre because I was told about how special it is, but in the end, it’s not for me in bigger sizes so I should have listened to my own intuition about what I personally like.

Gris t is gorgeous! Good luck and we can’t wait to see it!!

I have an SO in gris t togo with permabrass. Really it’s your preference on leather. I would personally only have a chèvre bag in something very small as it’s not my favorite leather for bags bigger than mini k. I prefer a matte look so togo is definitely my preference for Gris t.

Personally I think gris t with permabrass is absolutely stunning.

Follow your heart because then you know it will be the right decision! I ordered my first SO in chevre because I was told about how special it is, but in the end, it’s not for me in bigger sizes so I should have listened to my own intuition about what I personally like.

Gris t is gorgeous! Good luck and we can’t wait to see it!!
That sounds like a great combo. Any chance you have pictures to share?

Reaching out to see if anyone has a bag in Gris Tourterelle in Togo or Chèvre? I’m trying to decide which leather and hardware I would prefer. I know I could post under special order thread but was hoping if anyone could post a picture of their bag in this color to help me decide.
How did you decide in the end? I am on the same page of Chevre vs Togo of Gris T, and can not decide.

I just ordered mine in Gris T in chèvre. Here's a pic of that swatch (with Nata). also reallView attachment 5725438

Hello Larissa,
Thank you for posting this Chevre Gris T and Nata.
Do you know which colur the leather on the bottom under your hand is? (I know it is not colur cards of Hermes but I just wondered.)
Have you seen Togo Gris T in person? If so, how does it compare to Gris T?