Gris T or Etoupe???

THE ONE

Oct 21, 2009
Hi all ladies n gentlemen,
I am getting my first birkin, I can't make up my mind.
Gris T OR Etoupe?
All kind souls pls help!!!!
Pics model with yr Gris or/and Etoupe Birkin?:biggrin:

Last edited:
Well, I have both. Gris T in a Massai Cut and Etoupe in a Birkin. I use both and I love both. So, I think this is a very, very personal choice.....but I predict once you have one you will eventually have the other.....

Thank S'Mom i fully agree with you, it will be great if i can get both NOW jus like you ha ha ha but i can only have to choose one. ya it is so personal choice. still i can only choose one.

Hi Purseinsanity Thank for your advise. Borrow a this pic from you from the colour thread. Why you prefer Gris over Etoupe now?
Etoupe Looks dark here.

And borrow another pic from Winterbaby. (was told by one kind soul that he is carrying a Etoupe Birkin) Etoupe look perfect in this pic!

Attachments

• etoupe back and gris front.jpg
    etoupe back and gris front.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 3,652
  • Etoupe or Gris.jpg
    Etoupe or Gris.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,614
Last edited:
This looks like Gris T to me - the resin looks black (Etoupe has brown resin).

attachment.php

I have both (Gris T birkin and Etoupe/blue aztec kelly flash). They are similar, but I think Gris T is more suitable for spring/summer. Etoupe is a little more versatile and lower maintenance. Don't get me wrong, I love both equally! If you were planning to only get one, I would go for Etoupe. I think you would end up getting both in the end though :yes:

Thank S'Mom i fully agree with you, it will be great if i can get both NOW jus like you ha ha ha but i can only have to choose one. ya it is so personal choice. still i can only choose one.

Hi Purseinsanity Thank for your advise. Borrow a this pic from you from the colour thread. Why you prefer Gris over Etoupe now?
Etoupe Looks dark here.

And borrow another pic from Winterbaby. (was told by one kind soul that he is carrying a Etoupe Birkin) Etoupe look perfect in this pic!

I am not a huge taupe person, never have been. Not sure what possessed me to go with etoupe in the first place! :P I guess just that everyone who had one seemed to love it!

I have an etoupe Kelly n it goes with everything!! It's a super easy colour to use n match with whatever u are wearing :smile: just change the twilly n presto it'll match whatever colour theme u have for the week!!

That said, I'm waiting for my GrisT B!!! I love these 2 neutral colours!! If only u could get 2 colours, one in a Birkin n another in a Kelly ??? Or another bag?? :graucho:

I think etoupe is gorgeous, have been wanting etoupe kelly but when Gris T came out, I fell in love with Gris T instantly, Gris T has a black resin which I loveee. Now I want Gris T more than etoupe but ended up getting a beige swift birkin 35. I think both etoupe and Gris T are gorgeous and pretty neutral.