Gris T - kelly 28 or birkin 25/30?

win28

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Hi all,

For the Gris T color, do you think it suits better in a kelly or birkin style? Sizing wise k28 or b25/30.

Or pretty much the same in both?

Thanks.

I adore my Gris T Kelly...my favorite bag I've ever had. That said, I'm 100% certain it would be just as fabulous in a B!!! You truly can't go wrong either way, imo.

To me it's the same in all of the options you listed. It just comes down to preference of size and whether you want a tote or not. I'm a Birkin girl who would pick B30 hands down. On another note, I think B25 is so cute but honestly very hard to get over my wrist with a coat or a CDC on my wrist bc the handle is super small... and I have small hands/wrists... so that size is out for me personally in birkin because I have no use for a bag that needs to be hand held most of the time... K25 is better if you want an ity bity bag because the handle is wider.

Last edited:
I prefer the smallest option when the color is light. Gris T might be considered a mid-grey but still on the light side. So I would go with the Kelly. Although all of your choices are on the small side.

Hi all,

For the Gris T color, do you think it suits better in a kelly or birkin style? Sizing wise k28 or b25/30.

Or pretty much the same in both?

Thanks.

Suits both, it all comes down to preference, Birkin vs Kelly.
Do you prefer hand held bag (Birkin) or do you prefer a bag with shoulder strap (Kelly)?
As for Birkin size, I definitely prefer size 30 for myself, 25 is really small and looks silly on me. I can do a 28 Kelly, but a 25 Birkin just doesn't look right on my frame.
If you want a smaller bag than a 30 Birkin, I would prefer a 28 Kelly over a 25 B any day.
Just go with what works best for you and what you like most (Kelly vs B) ;).

I have a GT K32... Fabulous color that goes with everything. The ultimate neutral. Kelly or Birkin that's a totally personal preference. I like Birkin in size 30 and loving Kelly in 32... You won't be able to fit much in a k28 but again it depends on how much you carry. Not s fan of B25 at all. Good luck with your decision.

Was going to say Kelly, then I saw this photo. It really is hard to choose!

It's gorgeous either way, esthetically! :biggrin:

If it was for me, I would choose the Gris T Kelly, though.

Attachments

• Sofia Vergara Hermes Birkin.png
    Sofia Vergara Hermes Birkin.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 1,739
I have a GT K32... Fabulous color that goes with everything. The ultimate neutral. Kelly or Birkin that's a totally personal preference. I like Birkin in size 30 and loving Kelly in 32... You won't be able to fit much in a k28 but again it depends on how much you carry. Not s fan of B25 at all. Good luck with your decision.

THIS
Also, consider wrapping the handle(s) because they can darken over time. This is the perfect neutral and you will likely carry it a LOT. My handles (K32) need touching up and I just learned that hermes will only replace the entire handle....won't touch up.