GRIS PYRITE anyone??

nadineluv

O.G.
Mar 19, 2012
Interested in adding a city classic in Gris Pyrite to my collection. Any of you ladies interested in getting one or already purchased one. Thoughts, pics ... Anything would be helpful. As I do not live anywhere near a Bal boutique or store that carries them. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Interested in adding a city classic in Gris Pyrite to my collection. Any of you ladies interested in getting one or already purchased one. Thoughts, pics ... Anything would be helpful. As I do not live anywhere near a Bal boutique or store that carries them. Thanks in advance :biggrin:
I have one. It is a great neutral colour! And amazingly no colour transfer, no dirty marks, nothing. I have it since March.

I have one. It is a great neutral colour! And amazingly no colour transfer, no dirty marks, nothing. I have it since March.

Thanks for the info!! I love anything grey!! Lol!! A bal in grey is perfection!! Hehe! That's awesome in regards to color transfer. That's always a concern of mine.

Thanks for the info!! I love anything grey!! Lol!! A bal in grey is perfection!! Hehe! That's awesome in regards to color transfer. That's always a concern of mine.
I'm interested too ~ anyone have or seen any pics they can share? Is it a grey that can be used year round or is it more of a summer color?
Thanks!

I got a Day bag in Gris Pyrite in May and have been using it non-stop since. As others have said, it's a wonderful neutral, not too light or dark. I'm planning to use this bag practically year round except on the darkest winter days when I prefer darker colours.

I was in Barney's Co-op today and I was so close to buying a city Gris Pyrite regular hardware! Too funny! I was coming on Balenciaga forum to see other pics. It is such a beautiful grey and much less expensive than Chanel! :lolots::loveeyes:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406663083.806439.jpg
I want this bag so much, but we don't seem to have it here in Canada, I love love love this colour and think it goes so well with the GH.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Hi Ladies! I went ahead and took the plunge. I have an obsession with grey bags and had been thinking about this one for a awhile! The grey is perfection. A true grey! The 3rd pic is prob the best representation of the color. It is a medium grey! I love her!

Attachments

• BAL 1.jpg
    BAL 1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 395
  • BAL 2.jpg
    BAL 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 392
  • BAL3.jpg
    BAL3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 404
GG! I need a green! I can't stop staring at those bags! I have a green goyard and givenchy. Now, I am obsessed with finding a green BAL!!

I know green can be addicting! I am sure your green go yard and givenchy are gorgeous!
But, I agree you need a green B to add to the collection:roflmfao: I am in love with your grey.
I am obsessing over it:roflmfao: do you have a special style you want your green? I'll keep a look out for you:biggrin:

Hi Ladies! I went ahead and took the plunge. I have an obsession with grey bags and had been thinking about this one for a awhile! The grey is perfection. A true grey! The 3rd pic is prob the best representation of the color. It is a medium grey! I love her!

It's beautiful~ I like it~

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

the first colour to attract me to BAl - yes late to the game - but I feel about this colour as I did for Etain from H. something about grey combinations I just need!