GRIS PYRITE anyone??

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
Interested in adding a city classic in Gris Pyrite to my collection. Any of you ladies interested in getting one or already purchased one. Thoughts, pics ... Anything would be helpful. As I do not live anywhere near a Bal boutique or store that carries them. Thanks in advance :biggrin:

bagpug

Aug 29, 2013
Europe
Interested in adding a city classic in Gris Pyrite to my collection. Any of you ladies interested in getting one or already purchased one. Thoughts, pics ... Anything would be helpful. As I do not live anywhere near a Bal boutique or store that carries them. Thanks in advance :biggrin:
I have one. It is a great neutral colour! And amazingly no colour transfer, no dirty marks, nothing. I have it since March.

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
I have one. It is a great neutral colour! And amazingly no colour transfer, no dirty marks, nothing. I have it since March.
Thanks for the info!! I love anything grey!! Lol!! A bal in grey is perfection!! Hehe! That's awesome in regards to color transfer. That's always a concern of mine.

leesee

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Thanks for the info!! I love anything grey!! Lol!! A bal in grey is perfection!! Hehe! That's awesome in regards to color transfer. That's always a concern of mine.
I'm interested too ~ anyone have or seen any pics they can share? Is it a grey that can be used year round or is it more of a summer color?
Thanks!

HiromiT

Jun 20, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
I got a Day bag in Gris Pyrite in May and have been using it non-stop since. As others have said, it's a wonderful neutral, not too light or dark. I'm planning to use this bag practically year round except on the darkest winter days when I prefer darker colours.

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
I was in Barney's Co-op today and I was so close to buying a city Gris Pyrite regular hardware! Too funny! I was coming on Balenciaga forum to see other pics. It is such a beautiful grey and much less expensive than Chanel! :lolots::loveeyes:

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
I was in Barney's Co-op today and I was so close to buying a city Gris Pyrite regular hardware! Too funny! I was coming on Balenciaga forum to see other pics. It is such a beautiful grey and much less expensive than Chanel! :lolots::loveeyes:
Hey my partner in crime!! Get it & post pics!!!!:graucho:

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406663083.806439.jpg
I want this bag so much, but we don't seem to have it here in Canada, I love love love this colour and think it goes so well with the GH.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
Hi Ladies! I went ahead and took the plunge. I have an obsession with grey bags and had been thinking about this one for a awhile! The grey is perfection. A true grey! The 3rd pic is prob the best representation of the color. It is a medium grey! I love her!

Attachments

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Ban Island, USA
Hi Ladies! I went ahead and took the plunge. I have an obsession with grey bags and had been thinking about this one for a awhile! The grey is perfection. A true grey! The 3rd pic is prob the best representation of the color. It is a medium grey! I love her!
She is gorgeous! Congrats & Enjoy!:graucho:

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Ban Island, USA
GG! I need a green! I can't stop staring at those bags! I have a green goyard and givenchy. Now, I am obsessed with finding a green BAL!!
I know green can be addicting! I am sure your green go yard and givenchy are gorgeous!
But, I agree you need a green B to add to the collection:roflmfao: I am in love with your grey.
I am obsessing over it:roflmfao: do you have a special style you want your green? I'll keep a look out for you:biggrin:

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada

It's beautiful~ I like it~

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
the first colour to attract me to BAl - yes late to the game - but I feel about this colour as I did for Etain from H. something about grey combinations I just need!