gris poivre rggh 12 pom pon :keep it or not??

WOW!!!!
This pic REALLY shows the green in Papyrus! I had no idea. :P

037-1.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown color of your pom pon :tup: and I do like it with RGGH. How do you think this compares to Seigle??

Looking beautiful as always!!

While the mGH looks a lot more proportionate on the pom pom than it dose on the city or the PT it doesn't look as good as the original GH on this style. I like this color a lot more than papyrus and the color combo with the mRGGH is amazing. If your not totally feeling it I'd say return it or exchange it for another bag. I always go with my gut when I buy bags if I switch all my stuff to ASAP when I bring it home it's a keeper. If I'm not feeling it & want to debate whether or not I should keep it, it should go back because your not totally in love with it for a four figure hand bag it must = love in my book to keep it.

I must be the odd one out to say I think I prefer this one to your GH! From a Pompon fan, I say it looks absolutely awesome on you. I think the new hardware is a lot more elegant than the GH. But then again, I always prefer Classic hardware.

This is a tough one. I have a raisin GGH pompon that I absolutely love, but don't wear it much because it's too heavy. However I don't want to sell because I just love the color combo. It's definitely a love-hate relationship for me.
In your case, I think you carry the Gris mini rggh pompon very well, love the color you. I also think the rggh on gris is very subtle yet gorgeous. But if you don't think you will use the bag much, then return it or exchange it for something else. Still love your ggh noix pompon, but prefer this bag to papyrus. Have never been a fan of papyrus, too much green undertone.

It looks great on you!!!:smile:

And I love love love my gris poivre maxi twiggy even though it was dry when I received it.

I'd vote for you to keep it.. Maybe keep it for a lil longer and see if it grows on you:graucho:

Well, Chloe, you are gorgeous and make any bag look good, but if you are questioning, my theory is to never try too hard to "love" a bag. I love the color and may get something in this color eventually, but I am not a fan of the mini GH hardware for the price (of course, this doesn't matter if you love it) and would prefer RH. It's such a shame that Bal has decided to disappoint so many GH lovers :sad:

Hi dear F,
IMHO the bag that does not look absolutely stunning on you does not exist:biggrin:;)
The color and HW looks fabulous on you, I don't mind the mini hardware on the city but I am not the very biggest fan of the pom style.. those two poms compared I prefer the noix ggh because the bag looks more crowded and loaded with rocking studs.. this is what the new style is missing imo..
If you are not sure I would return it, there will be too much loss of money if you decide to sell it later on.. probably much more than the 10% restocking fee now..
Maybe you could try to order another mgh style in this color from a different online shop that has no restocking fee and see how it works? I heard mytheresa.com will be getting the mrgh city in this color..
Anyways, best of luck sweetie with your decision!!
037-1.jpg

025-3.jpg

2265Balenciagagiantpomponbag.jpg
[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!!
This pic REALLY shows the green in Papyrus! I had no idea. :P

037-1.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown color of your pom pon :tup: and I do like it with RGGH. How do you think this compares to Seigle??

Looking beautiful as always!!
thanks everyone for your compliments!!

this colour is very nice and chameleontic magjes, compared to seigle is 2 tones darker and much more grey , reminds me HERMES etoupe or chloe rock ....i have the feeling you would love it ;),since we have a similar taste for neutrals :biggrin:(i finally saw parme IRL and i totally agree with your description of "raw piece of poultry":lol:)

Well, Chloe, you are gorgeous and make any bag look good, but if you are questioning, my theory is to never try too hard to "love" a bag. I love the color and may get something in this color eventually, but I am not a fan of the mini GH hardware for the price (of course, this doesn't matter if you love it) and would prefer RH. It's such a shame that Bal has decided to disappoint so many GH lovers :sad:
:blush::winkiss:thanks *C for your words, ita with your theory:if it is not love at first sight , i doubt i will love it in the future.. i probably get something in rh in this gorgeous colour!

i wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR:biggrin:

Hi dear F,
IMHO the bag that does not look absolutely stunning on you does not exist:biggrin:;)
The color and HW looks fabulous on you, I don't mind the mini hardware on the city but I am not the very biggest fan of the pom style.. those two poms compared I prefer the noix ggh because the bag looks more crowded and loaded with rocking studs.. this is what the new style is missing imo..
If you are not sure I would return it, there will be too much loss of money if you decide to sell it later on.. probably much more than the 10% restocking fee now..
Maybe you could try to order another mgh style in this color from a different online shop that has no restocking fee and see how it works? I heard mytheresa.com will be getting the mrgh city in this color..
Anyways, best of luck sweetie with your decision!!
037-1.jpg

025-3.jpg

2265Balenciagagiantpomponbag.jpg
[/QUOTE]
HI MY FRIEND !! i knew it:i should have bought the CDC instead of this bag,:lol:but i really wanted to try the new pom pon :graucho:. Yes , selling i just a PITA in these days, i stopped selling on ebay since fees are outrageous and scammers are everywhere....i will probably return the bag ,pay the fees and focus on other brands for next year ,no other balenciaga bags for next season :sad:(
Gutes Neues Jahr dear *A* :hugs:

HI MY FRIEND !! i knew it:i should have bought the CDC instead of this bag,:lol:but i really wanted to try the new pom pon :graucho:. Yes , selling i just a PITA in these days, i stopped selling on ebay since fees are outrageous and scammers are everywhere....i will probably return the bag ,pay the fees and focus on other brands for next year ,no other balenciaga bags for next season :sad:(
Gutes Neues Jahr dear *A* :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Yes I absolutely agree, you had to try the bag otherwise you would have always thought about it and maybe worried about it thinking you missed something.. That's what I do as well, I stopped buying bags in stores in person because sometimes you get overwhelmed and overly excited in the store and when you take the bag home sometimes it's different.. So I order from an online shop try the bag on and see how it looks with several clothes.. And if I return it I know I have tried.. I lost too much money by selling bags new or used only once or twice.

I would suggest to always stalk H.com for a black CDC and then try it on at home and see how it works for you.. you wil have two weeks think about if you return or not:smile:

Thank you sooooo much for the german wishes sweet bella:lol:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!

Sorry to be late. I agree that the color and leather is stunning, but the proportion is not right to Pom Pom. 10% restocking fee sucks, but at least you've tried it and could have most of the money back. So, what style are you looking for next with this color and hardware combo?

Happy New Year bella :smooch: I think you are doing the right thing *F*.. This color is fabulous & I really don't mind it with the mRGGH, although I personally feel it would look even better with mGGH...
I prefer GP over Papyrus hands down....For color GP is a winner & I think it's one of the best neutrals...The pom is not my thing & much prefer it on you with GH...
Your Noix GGH was really lovely....
Your looking gorgeous as ever my dear....;)