Gris Mouette or Glycine

Sneal

Mar 28, 2017
I’ve been building my Birkin collection over the last year. I’ve purchased 4 B35s, all second hand market. (etain PHW togo, malachite PHW togo, indigo GHW togo, noir PHW evergrain). I’d like to add a B30, and the colors Im gravitating towards are Gris Mouette and Glycine, both GHW. Are either harder to get from the boutique? Knowing this request will likely take me years. I’ve invested a couple thousands with my H SA via Scarves and jewelry. I’d like to buy one soon (resale market) and try to get the other from the boutique. Some day lol

Glycine hasn't been in production for a few years already. This I know for sure as I was looking for pieces, not willing to pay marked up reseller prices though. I also assume it's the same for Gris Mouette.

While I'd love a B in both colours with GHW I strongly favour Glycine.

I have both colors in my collection GM in a b30 and glycine in the Kelly Cut. Both are wonderful colors that are not in production right now. Resale would be the way to go at the moment. I saw a Glycine B30 (I think it was that size) on TRR just the other day.

Good Luck! Both are amazing choices!

Reactions: Sneal
Huge congrats! Glycine is my HG color and I'm lucky to have one.

FYI - The current Blink Mule from Hermes in beige/rose is a great match for my Glycine in swift - might work nicely with your bag (but don't know your leather). It reads a bit more pink IRL.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.49.00 PM.png

I have both colors in my collection GM in a b30 and glycine in the Kelly Cut. Both are wonderful colors that are not in production right now. Resale would be the way to go at the moment. I saw a Glycine B30 (I think it was that size) on TRR just the other day.

Good Luck! Both are amazing choices!
Would loove to see the glycine in the kelly cut - post a pic if you get a chance!

Reactions: Sneal