Gris Mouette 30 birkin PHW - is this hopeless?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Do you think the boutiques are still getting these from the last podium, or have I missed the boat? There seems to be a flood of them at resellers, but am hoping for one right from the source, so to speak. Any thoughts? I've inquired and fingers crossed, but was wondering if anyone has a sense of whether these are still arriving or if I should give up the idea and buy something else. Any intel is much appreciated.

They are getting into the stores right now. But when I expressed interest last November in a picotin in this color, the SA showed me all the reservations for the picos in Gris M they already had. Because of that it was hopeless. It was easier getting a B in a different color that GM pico, crazy as it sounds. I would talk to SA asap to see what they can do for you.

Reactions: jedimaster
Bumping this thread ... I still have not scored a GM. I'd love a 30 birkin or a 32 kelly .... Are they still available? Were they offered this season? I would really rather not go the secondary market if there is a chance of one from the store (Im near a flagship).