Gris Mouette 30 birkin PHW - is this hopeless?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Do you think the boutiques are still getting these from the last podium, or have I missed the boat? There seems to be a flood of them at resellers, but am hoping for one right from the source, so to speak. Any thoughts? I've inquired and fingers crossed, but was wondering if anyone has a sense of whether these are still arriving or if I should give up the idea and buy something else. Any intel is much appreciated.

twigz

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
Not hopeless, GM has been arriving at my stores too, make sure you let your SA know that is the exact specifications you want!

Reactions: jedimaster

juss

Aug 15, 2013
They are getting into the stores right now. But when I expressed interest last November in a picotin in this color, the SA showed me all the reservations for the picos in Gris M they already had. Because of that it was hopeless. It was easier getting a B in a different color that GM pico, crazy as it sounds. I would talk to SA asap to see what they can do for you.

Reactions: jedimaster

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Bumping this thread ... I still have not scored a GM. I'd love a 30 birkin or a 32 kelly .... Are they still available? Were they offered this season? I would really rather not go the secondary market if there is a chance of one from the store (Im near a flagship).

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Bumping this thread - still have not scored a gris moette bag. Recent threads suggest this is still offered - anyone know whether this is possible this upcoming season?

kisfoxXIII

Feb 16, 2018
Bumping this thread - still have not scored a gris moette bag. Recent threads suggest this is still offered - anyone know whether this is possible this upcoming season?
So far i know there is K35 Verso gris mouette available recently. It is still possible