Gris glace vs. Gris cement

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!
    Does anyone know if there is a difference between Gris Glace and Gris Cement?
    I just saw Gris Pyrite IRL but I found it a little darker than I wanted so I have found a Gris Cement preloved and was considering the Gris Glace which I will have to order if I want it. So if you know the difference between those two colors please, please let me know.
    TIA

2. I had just a TT bracelet (not a bag) in both Gris Cement and Gris Glace. They were very similar. Gris Glace was definitely slightly lighter/paler. But there wasn't that much difference. Personally I preferred Gris Cement, Glace was just a bit 'washed out'.

3. Thanks for the info!

4. The Gris Ciment is just that, cimenty. It is light grey with a slight Ciment tone. The Gris Glacé is light grey with a very slight blue tone, but very slight. Both are great. I had Gris Ciment but sold it because it was a part time which turned out just didn't work for me. Now I have Gris Glacé in a work with mGSH and I love it! One of my favorites. Good luck.

5. Both are gorgeous light greys. Here is my Gris Cement. :P

Attached Files:

6. From your pic it looks like Gris Cement has a lot more blue in it then Glacé... Think that's a fair observation??? Beautiful bag too !!!

7. Thank you ladies for all your info and pics. I have ordered the Gris Glace which was actually the last one in a City RH in Europe. The preloved Gris Cement is being sold for just 150 euros less than the price of the new so I decided to go for the Gris Glace. I will have it by the end of next week so I will post pics as well.

8. Wow Cat, you don't have much left on your wish list!:woohoo: I am anxious to see your bag!

9. Yes, you are right. Instead of the Apple Green City, which I can't find, I bought a preloved Pommier Work for a very good price and love it. And now I also can't wait for the Gris Glace and I think I am through with Bal bags unless I find an Amethyst or Magenta City which I also want. I have to change my wishlist.