Gris Art Deco, Vert Bronze and Pomme - OH MY!

bella5304

O.G.
Jul 21, 2009
Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new to the forum so if I am posting this in the wrong place I'm sorry! :sad: I am hoping you can all help me. I will be purchasing a vernis alma for Christmas, but I can't decide on a color and getting more than one is not an option at this point. Sooo..I have narrowed it down to Pomme, Vert Bronze or Gris Art Deco (if anyone has the Vert Bronze I would especially love your opinions because to me it seems very similar to Gris Art Deco, in fact I almost mistook it for the Gris at the store). Any input is greatly appreciated! :tup:

I'd go with Pomme! It's a stunning color and I've been lusting after the Alma myself!

Plus, I believe it's being discontinued although I haven't gotten any official word from my SA!

GL deciding!

As far as I know, Gris Art Deco hasn't been launched yet. It will come out on Jan. 1st. So if you are choosing a Christmas present for yourself, I'd go for Pomme.

Thanks for your help! :urock: I think I'm leaning more toward the Pomme as well. If I decide on the Gris it'll be my belated xmas..OR I can hold off on it until Valentine's Day :sneaky:

Love the opinions please keep them coming!

Hmmm... I've actually been looking into getting the same bag, but I wasn't aware that there would be another grey toned color coming out, so I thought I would just go for the Vert Bronze.
Have any of you seen the Gris Art Deco color? What's the difference?