Gris Art Deco vernis items - what was made?

Rikachan

Oct 8, 2008
Dear fellow tPF´ers,

Im a big fan of gris art deco vernis color but I´m a bit unsure what items were made in that line. I have a wallet and a coin purse (called a chapeau?) in that particular color, and I´ve seen pics of Alma BB and other Alma sizes in gris. I know it´s been discontinued, but I´m still searching for a bag to go with my accessories... :love:

Could you tell me what else there is to be found? Thanks a million!

Hi there...in my local boutique I have seen the Sarah wallet, small agenda cover, zippy coin purse and the Sunset Blvd. I know there is another slg at this store as well, but can't remember what it was. Good Luck - it is a gorgeous color!

Supposedly I purchased the last Gris Alma MM in the company a couple of months ago. I hope you can find one you love to go with your goodies :flowers:

Thank you, dear all!!

It was already hard enough to find the wallet and the coin purse - I got the coin purse from London in Oct. and the wallet was waiting for me in my local Helsinki boutique in Nov. so I HAD to have it! :nuts:

It seems I need my LV Fairy Godmother to help me find a bag in Gris... Hope it could be either the Sunset Boulevard or Alma BB! It´s going to be difficult, but luckily I´m very patient and thorough when it comes to LV...

A small piece of advice/reminder to all us LV LVoers: Better to be the early bird that catches the "worm" rather than do what I did: Didn´t get the Gris when it was still available!! :shucks:

Some update: Heard some good news today at the Helsinki store: Alma BB will appear in Gris Art Deco early next year! Wow!

They happened to have a Wilshire PM there in Gris today, but I didn´t like it enough to buy it. I might regret it later, though... if they don´t get the Alma BB in here at all! Well, there is of course a chance that I don´t feel for Alma BB either... Fingers crossed it´s going to be gorgeous!

Rickachan - good luck. That Alma BB will be gorgeous. Keep us posted!

Thanks, torreyb! I will!

I asked the SA to call me when the Alma BB comes. She said it´s going to take a while... and seeing and hearing about the worldwide LV shortage I believe her! The good thing is that now I can start to save up some more $$$ for it! :amuse: