Griet Question

Griet is definitely a head turner beauty but if its not comfy then better find something else.... speedy 30/35 is still the best there is! i got another one this weeek and speedy was made for everyday use baby!

I've been carrying my damier griet since the beginning of this month and I am not really bothered by it. It is a little on the heavier side but I don't mind it...I've gotten used to the way it feels when I carry it on my shoulder and I love it. If you don't think you will get used to it then yes return it! Have you thought about the Hampstead?

Honestly that is the reason that I have not purchased one. I am SICK of having bags that aren't easy to use. It is gorgeous, but just not practical!

something Damier..here..

Damier Canvas Hampstead GM:
p11464054_ph_hero.jpg

Damier Canvas Alma:
p10467843_ph_hero.jpg

Damier Canvas Saleya GM:
p11085783_ph_hero.jpg

I wanted it too....I really really did. Drove all the way to the store (over an hour) with hubby and 2 kids in tow, fought for parking, waited forever for a SA, and finally got to try it on. And, I too was completely disappointed because they promote it as a shoulder bag, and it doesn't sit well on the shoulder unless you are 98lbs and have the skinniest arms ever. I really want to replace my BH with a really smart shoulder bag. I find the BH - although very nice - just a bit too dull. I have a bunch of handbags already, so I just couldn't justify the cost even with a $200 Gift card burning a hole in my pocket and my husband urging me to get it and all ready to slam his credit card down on the counter!
I haven't seen any other Damier bag that has really turned my head until this one. The fact that it's limited too (or supposed to be) really appealed to me too. Darn, why didn't they make those straps just an inch or 2 longer?! I even considered asking if they could SO me one with slightly longer straps.

So...<sigh>, I'm Damier Griet-less too!

Thanks for all your help!! I think it is between the Speedy 30 and the Hampstead. I am heading to LV on Wednesday at lunch so I will let you know. Has anyone heard when the Neverfull Damier is coming out?