Griege Shopper BIN 895

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased my BLack Shopping through her and it is a fantastic bag! I use mine for work and shopping as it fits nicely over the shoulder. Holds a ton!

This is a GREAT price!

2. I love griege and I love the price, but that size is just too big for me. I work from home, not an office, so I don't have to tote a lot around -- I think a City is even to big for what I would normally put in it!

3. This is a beautiful bag. OMG!!! I'm so tempted, and she's such a great seller.

DARN DARN DARN!!!!:sad:

4. I LOVE the shopping tote and want one soooo bad, but not the greige...she had black and brown ones a while back and I didnt buy them and I've been kicking myself ever since. Erica the seller is a total sweetheart too. I bought an Ink First from her and it was one of the nicest bags I ever bought on ebay.

5. She's also got two gorgeous pony hair shoulders up right now... so tempting.

6. Yes~ the seller is the sweetest~ couldn't agree more!!! Always drool over her bags! LOL This greige looks to have the thickest most buttery leather too! I think I need a shopper style! Are they still making them or are they discontinued?

7. They're still making them because I'm on the waitlist at Balny for a Marine one.

8. ^^^Donna~ Do you have a Shopper already or will this be your first one?