Grey's Anatomy- with Spoilers!!

My vote is for McVet. Chris O'Donnell is cute in his role. McDreamy needs to decide whether to finally end his marriage or not before hooking up with Meredith. I guess we'll just have to keep watching to find out!

I think Merridith and McDreamy are going to be kind of like Carrie & Mr. Big or Ross & Racheal. They'll get together for a bit, and will split again for some reasons. May be they'll be together for real when the series ends.

OMG! Didn't you guys melt when Mcdreamy said "I love you, I have loved you forever"
I love this show so much! Mcdreamy makes me melt, although I think McVet is cute too.

I think she's not going to make a choice between them that soon.

For you guys who are in the US, please DO tell us non US members how was the 1st episode of season. I will watch Limewire like a hawk and will d/l it as soon as it becomes available! :graucho:

Please just tell us, who did Meredith choose... pretty please? :shame:

Oh I can go on and on about this show. I freakin' loved it so much, I cant get enuff of it.

And McSteamy.. aaawww, HE IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedown: I hope hope he'll make an appearance again this season and take Addison away with him back to NY so that Meredith and Derek can be together at last :graucho:

and ep 2 of season 3 is out too. you can d/l through torrents or watch in parts on youtube. apparently it was shown by accident in canada instead of ep 1.
bad for them, great for us :smile: