Grey's Anatomy- with Spoilers!!

Tonight's episode was so unrealistic it was annoying. That "trial" was ridiculous.

I mostly Ffwd to the end to see who got custody. I have to say I agree with decision despite it being a ridiculous trial. If my ex husband wanted to move cross country on a whim with a new girlfriend and take our kids who only knew her for a few months, I'd fight like hell too. (I don't have an ex-husband, just an example). ;)

I mostly Ffwd to the end to see who got custody. I have to say I agree with decision despite it being a ridiculous trial. If my ex husband wanted to move cross country on a whim with a new girlfriend and take our kids who only knew her for a few months, I'd fight like hell too. (I don't have an ex-husband, just an example). ;)

Yes totally. I just thought it was unrealistic that they had to call witnesses for a custody battle. So dumb - I mean c'mon, we all watch Teen Mom, we know how custody battles happen in real life [emoji23]

I couldn't help thinking that being the bio mom should have given Calle an edge. I know she was moving but other than that, they were both good mothers.

I definitely think Callie would have won IRL. Arizona had almost nothing going for her. It made no sense that they gave it to her.
B I just feel strongly that her decision to move Sofia across the country to be with her new girlfriend was irresponsible and she did not consider at all what was best for Sofia. Penny also should have put a stop to the crazy talk of Sofia and Callie moving to NY with her. A long distance romance would have been 100x better than this mess they got themselves in.

So now, will Callie stay in Seattle or will she still go to NY with Penny? My guess is that she stays and she and Penny break up. I have a feeling she's going to blame Penny for all of this when it was her own bad decision that started this ball rolling.

Grey's is on at 8PM. This would normally be a time slot for more sit-com or family type shows. Seems like someone - either ABC or Shonda - wanted a night where prime time was all Shonda.

I am about five minutes in and already want to punch Callie in the face. She's treating Penny so horribly when it was HER idea to go to NY with Sofia. :Pullhair: