Grey?

olinate

Mar 16, 2019
My SA just let me know that she has a gray mini in. I've reserved as I want to see it in person -- but now after looking at the picture she sent, I'm wondering if this is too light? I'm worried about possible color transfer as well. Thoughts?

Attachments

Reactions: gagabag

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
I generally prefer care free bags and minis are usually for casual days (at least for me) so i would be spotted in jeans. This is definitely a bag that attracts color transfer so it depends what wardrobe color you have or/and how much mileage you like to give her.

I'm still waiting for my perfect grey/ghw bag!

Reactions: olinate

olinate

Mar 16, 2019
I generally prefer care free bags and minis are usually for casual days (at least for me) so i would be spotted in jeans. This is definitely a bag that attracts color transfer so it depends what wardrobe color you have or/and how much mileage you like to give her.

I'm still waiting for my perfect grey/ghw bag!
That's a good point -- I wear jeans on my casual days and feel that the silver hardware is less "dressy". Also the color transfer of jeans.

Lwy

Sep 20, 2015
London
My SA just let me know that she has a gray mini in. I've reserved as I want to see it in person -- but now after looking at the picture she sent, I'm wondering if this is too light? I'm worried about possible color transfer as well. Thoughts?
I saw this in store too and immedaitely I thought it's too light, almost like a white. I wear a lot of black and jeans so I would definitely worry about colour transfer with this bag. I think it's still a beautiful colour, but not for me.

ctimec

Dec 12, 2017
I have the 19b grey mini with silver hardware and it’s light enough that I felt the need to buy two light colored coats to prevent color transfer to wear it. It’s not going anywhere near denim. This color is close in lightness to 19b

Reactions: olinate
Sep 28, 2006
Saw this gray in person yesterday. It is much lighter than 19B gray and has a cooler undertone.

To me, the 19B gray is the perfect shade of light medium gray with taupe-ish undertones, which I absolutely love!

Reactions: Lwy and olinate

jcshin

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Get it if you want it. In the picture, the grey looks a little too light. If you want it, you just have to make sure to wear light clothes (top and bottom).