Grey Zeus Trophy pics or Grey vs. Grey

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's some pictures (I hope)! Color is amazing, neutral that looks great with any color but an exciting alternative to my usual black or brown bags.

[​IMG]

2. Wow!

3. I'm new to pics so I'll add them separately. Actually, I'm a pc user switched to MacBook (not all that friendly IMHO!!)

Here's DD modeling. She's around 5'1", 100 lbs for reference.
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Beautiful! Your DD looks great with it! Ruh-roh, she may not want to give it back. :graucho:

7. DD and birdie are adorable!!! And the trophy is magestic... Thanks for the fab pics!

8. Check you out, Shappy. That bag is my current vexation. Love the style of your crib, too. Makes me want brandy and a cigar!

9. Thanks so much for posting these! I definitely want the grey now :yes:

10. So glad to finally see this beauty modeled by someone! The Grey is lovely!

11. I like it! Love your home too.

12. ^^True, true! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. Love your bird. What is he?

14. African Grey. Talks like a human.

15. Shappy, excellent modeling photos! And I love your African Grey - my father had one for a number of years and had to let him go once he realized the bird would outlive him by many many years. Are you in Europe? Your home has a distinct British overtone to it... ;)