Grey vs. Taupe Fendy spy: what is the difference? looks a bit same to me.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi, i'm trying to decide on my first fendi spy bag, and i love the dark colors, but it seems a bit ordinary....so i was thinking about getting the grey or taupe seeing it from the board...are these two different colors or same? i'm a bit confused. please post pix if possible. i would really appreciate it.

2. They are two difference colors. It's kind of hard to tell on the computer, but it's quite different IRL when I saw them in Barneys. Taupe has a yellowish (more earthy) tone to it if that makes sense.

This is the Taupe/Natural
    [​IMG]

And this is the grey
    [​IMG]

3. I like the grey better than the taupe IRL. The taupe wasn't as soft (color-wise) as it looks in the picture.

4. thanks for the info :smile: now i need to decide which one to get...or maybe the dark brown or black..heehee. i hate being so indecisive.

5. grey:biggrin:

6. The chocolate is so yummy so is the Cognac plus new colours will be coming out very soon.