Grey Skinny Jeans??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do y'all think these will be in style for another season?

If so, who makes the best grey skinny jeans?

2. yes, I think they will be still in. Dunno about who makes best, I totally got mine at target and I love them

3. I think so as well. I have a pair of COHs that I love. I wish I could find another pair!

4. DvB, hands down! Best skinny grey jeans.

5. I have a pair from Goldsign that I love, but also because they have a particular cut that just looks awesome on me! I say go with the brand you like best for skinny jeans and then find a pair in the colour you want!

6. I just got a pair of Citizens of Humanity grey skinny jeans. I love em!

7. Has anyone found any good deals on them lately?

I do love Citizens, they are always an exact fit for me. I was also thinking Sass & Bide, I know they had one pair of grey skinnies that were all the rage for a while...

8. I love JB. They offer lots of lovely grey jeans. I just got my Pencil jeans in charcoal.

9. j brand makes good one too

10. I want grey skinny jeans so bad! :P I totally think they'll still be in, they're so hot. But I can never find a good pair that fit me. I need one with a 28'' inseam because I'm short, and everything I find is too long for me.

I really like these at Twin Armada:
    http://www.twinarmada.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/284

Victoria's Secret also have them on sale right now too.

11. ^^I had the Sass and Bide ones (the Misfits, in grey) but they stretch like crazy! I ended up giving them away . . . I love my Paige skinny jeans though (I think they're the Blue Heights style) - they're in the perfect grey!

12. I also have a pair of grey COH skinny jeans.... Hmm... I wonder if we all have the same pair! Mine has the "h" in green

13. I am SO glad you wrote this because my biggest pet peeve is jeans that stretch beyond recognition after an hour or so. This happened to me with 7 for all Mankind Roxanne skinny jeans in NYD--Infuriating!

I am going to try the citizens!

14. Sure they will!

15. I was at Cent 21 this weekend for a getaway with the BF in NYC and I found a pair of these in my size and carried them around and then decided against them!!! kicking myself now!!