grey ritz vs. grey jumbo classic flap

m_ichele

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
ok my fellow chanel lovers, i need your assistance. which do you prefer between the ritz and classic flap? i'm torn between the two and while i do know individual tastes differ, i'm so blinded by their beauty, i can't see the pros or cons of either. all i know is i want :drool: !!!! i have a jumbo classic flap in grey caviar and the grey lambskin ritz in the smaller size on hold. does anyone know if the ritz will be a fleeting style and once they're gone, that's it or will it become a permanent part of their collection? also, is grey just a seasonal color? and if anyone happens to have both, which one is roomier?

any and all opinions are greatly appreciated :smile:

I have the grey ritz and a flap in a different color, and I'd say that the ritz holds more. I'd suggest the ritz if you are looking for a grey bag...it is very beautiful!

I have the grey ritz and a flap in a different color, and I'd say that the ritz holds more. I'd suggest the ritz if you are looking for a grey bag...it is very beautiful!

Agree!! Definitely get the ritz... it is not going to be in the permanent ligne so may be hard to get in the future and I do think tha it holds just a bit more than the 227. I have the black patent and just love it!!

255medina, how much bigger is the large version? does it hold a lot? now i really wish i had checked out the black ritz when i had the chance, just for reference.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I don't know that exact dimensions but I think it is significantly bigger. The ritz has 3 pockets and the middle one is REALLY roomy. But whatever size or color, you will love it. It still has a classic flap on it but with a little more character.