Grey Patent Pumps??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! Anyone know where I can find grey patent closed-toe pumps (heel height 100-140)?? Style-wise, I'd prefer to stay away from Simples and Pigalles. I already have the Rolandos in grey suede and the New Simples in grey kid so ideally I want the grey patents to be a different style but I guess another pair of Rolandos or New Simples wouldn't hurt :P.

:flowers: TIA!!

2. The only other grey patent pumps I've come across are the Rolandos and Decolletes (both the same shade of grey) and Ron Rons (F/W 2008). Unfortunately, your best bet would be eBay for all three styles. Sorry. :sad:

3. Yea, I had a feeling :cry: I've been keeping an eye out on ebay but no luck yet. I'm hoping maybe some of the newer styles (Feticha, Lady Lynch, Miss Clichy) will eventually come out with a grey patent...

Thanks anyway sakura!

4. I think the Ron Rons would be a great addition, that way you have another style, KWIM? ;) Good luck with browsing the bay!

5. I'm pretty sure nothing is coming out in gray anything this season. I flipped through the CL boutique lookbook and don't remember reading about anything in gray.

6. ^^isnt the Bianca??

7. ^^I was just about to point that out. I think the Decolletes are available in that skin too... but nothing in grey patent this season, if that's what laureen meant...

8. ^^ahh, I skimmed over the patent part

9. Oh yeah, I was thinking patent/suede, forgot about the others! The Bianca looks more taupe, though.

10. Nieners: I would LOVE Rons Rons or Decolletes in patent grey but they're both pretty hard to find. I guess I just have to be patient and pray to the shopping gods :amuse:

brintee: I saw a pic of Robin Antin wearing those grey Biancas and they looked pretty cute on her but I know if I get those, I'll still be pining for something in patent leather...lol

laureen and Deb: I guess theres always next season...

Thanks for the help girls!

11. Saks carries grey patent ron rons, though the actual color is more taupe-ish.

12. ^^ Enabler :woohoo:

13. DAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...my heart just skipped a beat :nuts: I think I'll call the BH store in a bit to see if they have it. Is the color similar to the Biancas that BNY has??

Thanks Alice :flowers: