Grey Patent Muse - new for Spring 08

Thanks couture girl 06! I have a black patent OS from last year and it looks great. After I carry it, I spray windex and wipe before putting it in its sleeper.

scholastican - wow, a lighter shade of grey? I'd have to buy that ... I have the grey flannel OS and now this one. I am a fool for grey! Maybe it was a boutique with an early shipment of this one? My SA said they couldn't keep the grey in stock.

Thanks!

Thanks couture girl 06! I have a black patent OS from last year and it looks great. After I carry it, I spray windex and wipe before putting it in its sleeper.

scholastican - wow, a lighter shade of grey? I'd have to buy that ... I have the grey flannel OS and now this one. I am a fool for grey! Maybe it was a boutique with an early shipment of this one? My SA said they couldn't keep the grey in stock.

Thanks!

Cool, thx for the tip! I've been eye-ing a few patents but i always thought it was too expensive and should just buy leather. I had a balenciagia satin and i sold it because it was too delicate for me.

Congrats on your bag! I can attest that it's beautiful in person. =) I got the Muse in large and patent gray sometime last fall in NYC, but I don't think they had it in the O/S at the time. I've actually been checking the forum periodically to see if anyone else got the Muse in the same color since I haven't seen it anywhere else. You've inspired me to comment and post a photo too! Enjoy your bag!

Attachments

• m133141997.jpg
    m133141997.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38
  • m133141968.jpg
    m133141968.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 43
OH! Your pics capture the color so nicely! I love it!

Congrats on your bag! I can attest that it's beautiful in person. =) I got the Muse in large and patent gray sometime last fall in NYC, but I don't think they had it in the O/S at the time. I've actually been checking the forum periodically to see if anyone else got the Muse in the same color since I haven't seen it anywhere else. You've inspired me to comment and post a photo too! Enjoy your bag!

Congrats on your Large grey patent, all of the pics are really showing the beautiful color so nicely!