Grey Overload???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to a very wonderful pf'er, my quest for the quilted grey ZC has come to an end. I got it this morning (skipped class so I could be home! Haha) and I am very excited :yahoo:

Below are some pictures of my latest goodies. All of them are grey! I just love MJ's greys. They are all so beautiful.

However, it's never a complete thread without a dilemma! I need to know what you ladies think: should I keep the grey soft calf (the one that looks lavender-ish) or exchange it for a lilac soft calf instead? I feel like the grey quilted and grey soft calf are different enough to keep but still too similar (sorry, I can be a little crazy with my stuff). So what are your thoughts??? I would like to know today so I can go to Nordies this afternoon and take care of business.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful! IMO, there is no such thing as a Grey Overload! MJ grey is so gorgeous and accessible for almost any outfit or occasion!

CONGRATS!

And I love the lilac, but what you've got is great too so I think you can't go wrong whatever you decide on that front! (Sorry, I'm not much help - LOL! But those are two of my favorite current MJ colors!)

3. I would keep them all. The lavender and the grey are different leathers/styles and colors. Both are gorgeous. I would also keep the quilted bigger clutch. I absolutely love it There is no such thing as a grey overload.
    In fact, you're inspiring me to take my "grey family shot". Yes, I have enough grey to make a family ... my vote... keep all three if you can .

4. i just realized you have every grey that was released from fall 07 on right there! good job! i absolutely love grey. i can't get enough. however, i think you should exchange the resort 07 grey soft calf for a lilac one. that color is the prettiest.

congrats, marie! i'm so glad you're happy with everything. you deserve it! :tup:

5. I know for sure you are not getting rid of Eugenie :smash:

If you really do not want to keep both of the ZC's, I would recommend returning the Grey soft calf ZC if you don't see yourself using it too much. I like quilted grey ZC. It's closer to a true grey.

6. :tup::tup::tup:

7. Love your clutch, super pretty. I love your new grey ZC also. If you choose to trade the other in, oh it would be such a yummy combo coming out of the clutch or another grey bag. Can't wait to see what you decide.

8. I really like the ones that you have. The grey's seem so different. One is soft calf & the other is quilted that seems different enough.... I'm not a big pastel fan, so I would keep both greys instead of exchange for the lilac (which, I am assuming, pastel???) The Eugenie is gorgeous, BTW!

9. So beautiful! WOW! They are all so unique!

10. Those colors are TDF and different enough to justify keeping both.

11. Pretty! Keep them all if you can!

12. They're both so pretty and I think individually distinct enough in color. I hope you keep both!!:tup:

13. I really love the different gray you have in your collection. I say keep them all :smile:

14. Wow! They're all gorgeous!! Great grey collection you have!

15. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE grey! Stunning, congrats!!!