Grey or Dark Plum -- Would you Help me Choose?

Which Color do you Prefer?

• Grey

• Dark Plum

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would for gray as it seems to be more "original" than plum. I have seen so many plum bags from different designers, I am getting tired. Gray is so original and so MJ

This is a tough choice. I can usually identify one clear cut winner, but I am hesitating here. I think the plum would be so gorgeous, especially if you do not own any other similar color. But, wait the grey is so unique. AHH, I don't know! Maybe eny, meny, miny, mo is the best course of action to take here.

Geez what a tough question! I voted for Dark Plum only b/c your other Stams are darker tones which more closely resemble the Grey. :P Good luck w/ your decision. keep us updated with what you choose! :nuts:

Geez what a tough question! I voted for Dark Plum only b/c your other Stams are darker tones which more closely resemble the Grey. :P Good luck w/ your decision. keep us updated with what you choose! :nuts:

that's funny that you'd say that -- they're actually NOT darker -- they're more pastel or jewel toned -- the only one thats dark is my Petrol Stam, which is a really deep dark blue (it almost looks black at times) -- otherwise, I have Topaz and Plum, which is almost like an "easter egg" purple!